Prime Rays Inc., announced the general availability of Stream 2.0 their industry standard (RFC 2326 compliant) RTSP client for Windows Phone 8
Stream 2.0 is the Managed RTSP Client library for Windows Phone 8. Stream 2.0 is a platform agnostic RFC compliant (RFC2326) RTP/RTSP managed client. Our solution enables Mobile Operators (MO) and ISV's to deliver live streaming or On-demand video supporting RTP/RTSP protocol.
Benefits of Stream 2.0
Enable Mobile Operators and/or their ISV partners to deploy RTP/RTSP based TV/Media streaming
Provide exciting end user experience by supporting the following user scenarios:
- The end-user is be able to play/stop live content.
- The end-user is able to play/seek/pause/stop play on demand media content
- The end – user's experience is minimum affected by network conditions
- The end – user can stream content over cellular or Wi-Fi networks
- The end – user can stream Live TV/Video On Demand/Internet Radio (audio only)
- Supports most commonly used features like Obscure/Un-obscure , keep alive and most Option commands
RTSP/RTP standard compliance
The RTSP Component provides a means to control the transmission of real-time data such as audio and video. Protocol stack contains RTSP client, RTSP server and Transport Layer Abstraction Interface (TLAI) sub-components.
RTP provides end-to-end delivery services suitable for applications transmitting real-time data. The data transport is augmented by a control protocol (RTCP) to allow monitoring of the data delivery/QoS, which would be useful for Applications with adaptive characteristics & service Providers to analyze the traffic patterns/usage
- RTP conforms to RFC 2326 standard
- RTP component supports transmit only, receive only and transmit-receive modes.
- RTP component provides unicast support.
- RTP component is capable of supporting multiple sessions with different or same payload types.
Media Format Support:
FPS: 10 Fps
Bitrate: 90000 bps
FPS: 12.5 fps
Bitrate: 90000 bps
FPS: 12.5 fps
FPS: 10 Fps
FPS: 9 fps
FPS: 9 fps
FPS: 25 fps
|Audio||AAC @ 16 kb/s,
AAC @ 32kb/s,
AAC @ 32kb/s,
You can't manage what you don't measure.
Manage your team performance
Know where you are vs. where you need bo be!
Large enterprises and corporations often find it is challenging and/or expensive to track the progress of their business units or teams. If your challenge is this common performance tracking syndrome; look no further. Prime Rays cloud enabled COMPASS Performance Management Platform can help you navigate, align your established organizational goals, track your performance and plot the progress.
- Track performance against corporate objectives to identify performance gaps, and perform “what-if” scenarios to assess alternatives
- Link financial and operational plans through driver-based models.
- Allows business to set goals and track performance indicators (Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators) thru easy setup and configuration.
- Our performance management solutions help transforms slow, expensive and disconnected performance planning and management processes into dynamic, scalable, efficient and connected experiences serving every operational business units and teams.
Metrics for performance and strategy management
COMPASS Performance Management BI solutions include scorecard solutions that automate the strategy management process and help you keep an eye on performance. You can add them to your business intelligence (BI) content to monitor and manage business metrics, comparing them with the strategic and operational objectives of your organization to make sure your business stays on track.
COMPASS scorecard capabilities help you:
- Track performance based on key performance indicators (KPIs) to link corporate strategy to operational tactics.
- Visually capture organizational strategy so departments and employees can set priorities and track progress with status indicators and plan versus actual data information.
- Organize scorecards by status to focus on high-priority objectives and set alerts and notifications to identify problem areas.
- Enjoy simple deployment and management with wizards that guide IT and other users through the scorecard design process and reduce the time spent in scorecard maintenance and updates.
COMPASS lets you manage your business with actionable Key Result Areas (KRA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Go from "what's happening" to "why" to "what should I do about it" in few clicks. Quickly assess the performance of your entire organization and take action when needed.
Enables You To:
- Review performance of key metrics across all lines of business or Operational areas
- Manually enter metrics not currently available in source systems
- Combine financial and operational metrics in one place
- Automate variance analysis of your key metrics
- Easily see which metrics are most at risk of missing targets, where the risk is occurring, and take corrective action
- Get a comprehensive view of the business –across lines of business and source systems
- Extend performance management beyond finance to all operational areas of the business
iMasternow is an online Learning Management Service as an App enabling Organizations and Educators to create dynamic courses to keep their vital resources skills sharpened, enhanced and updated thru elearning, anytime, anywhere.
iMasternow leverages IMasternow the leading elearning opensource platform. Whether you're an instructor, student or administrator, iMasternow can meet your needs. iMasternow’s extremely customizable core comes with many standard features. Take a look at a highlight of our core features below.
Modern, easy to use interface
Designed to be responsive and accessible, the iMasternow interface is easy to navigate on both desktop and mobile devices.
Organize and display courses the way you want, and view at a glance current tasks and messages.
Collaborative tools and activities
Work and learn together in forums, wikis, glossaries, database activities, and much more.
The calendar tool helps you keep track of your academic or company calendar, course deadlines, group meetings, and other personal events.
Convenient file management
Drag and drop files from cloud storage services including MS OneDrive, Dropbox and Google Drive.
Simple and intuitive text editor
Format text and conveniently add media and images with an editor that works across all web browsers and devices.
When enabled, users can receive automatic alerts on new assignments and deadlines, forum posts and also send private messages to one another.
Instructors and learners can track progress and completion with an array of options for tracking individual activities or resources and at course level
Secure authentication and mass enrolment
Over 50 authentication and enrolment options to add and enroll users to your site and courses.
Allow users to view course content and learn in their own language, or set it up for multilingual users and organizations.
Bulk course creation and easy backup
Add courses in bulk, back up and restore large courses with ease.
Supports open standards
Readily import and export IMS-LTI, SCORM courses and more into iMasternow.
Regular security updates
iMasternow is regularly updated with the latest security patches to help ensure your iMasternow site is secure.
Detailed reporting and logs
View and generate reports on activity and participation at course and site level.
Freely integrate external applications and content or create your own plugin for custom integrations.
Manage user roles and permissions
Address security concerns by defining roles to specify and manage user access.
Simple plugin management
Install and disable plugins within a single admin interface.
Course Development and Management Features
Direct learning paths
Design and manage courses to meet various requirements. Classes can be instructor-led, self-paced, blended or entirely online.
Built-in collaborative publishing features foster engagement and encourage content-driven collaboration.
Embed external resources
Teach materials and include assignments from other sites and connect to the gradebook in iMasternow.
iMasternow’s built-in media support enables you to easily search for and insert video and audio files in your courses.
Group learners to share courses, differentiate activities and facilitate team work.
Conveniently assign different markers to assignments, manage grade moderation and control when marks are released to individual learners.
Easily review and provide in-line feedback by annotating files directly within browser.
Peer and self assessment
Built-in activities such as workshops and surveys encourages learners to view, grade and assess their own and other course members' work as a group.
Fully compatible with Mozilla Open Badges, motivate learners and reward participation and achievement with customized Badges.
Outcomes and rubrics
Select from advanced grading methods to tailor the gradebook to your course and examination criteria.
Competency based marking
Set up competencies with personal learning plans across courses and activities..
Security and privacy
Teach and share in a private space only you and your class can access.
Prime Rays; the primary rays of hope and freedom in creative pursuit. We focus on providing the best experience to our customers and users by embracing revolutionary technologies.
Our products and solutions harness the power of Mobility and Cloud computing to bring the best computing experience at lower cost of ownership. We address the most important technology challenges of today through a combination of products, consulting and collaborative engagement model.
The Prime Rays team is always seeking new and better ways of delivering value to our customers. If providing better value means breaking away from the age old ways of doing business, so be it. Our solutions are created to understated our customer's vision and turn it into reality through innovative processes and methodologies.
Prime Rays Inc.
2018 156th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98007
Ph. (425) 891 9964 Email: email@example.com